Students and faculty will have access to the districts wireless network via a private key.
- Electronic devices will be used for business and educational purposes only.
- The teacher maintains the right to allow or disallow the use of
- The school is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged devices.
- Electronic devices should be protected with a passcode to prevent
- Access to the districts wireless network is a privilege and not a right.
- Individual users private wireless key should not be shared.