posted Apr 3, 2015, 6:42 AM by Technology Department
Update regarding 1:1 7th grade:
- The 7th Grade students may take their Chromebooks home 04/10/15 for educational purposes
*after they (students & parent/guardian) read & sign the attached document.*
- Please print out the documents below for the students to take home to their parent/guardian.
- Please note due to PARCC testing, they need to wait until April 10th when the first round of PARCC testing is completed for this year.
- Also, please note *they need to return their Chromebook for the second round of PARCC testing in May for ~2 weeks and then again before the summer recess.*
- RCM will provide a protective case to transport their Chromebook
7th Grade 1:1 Documents: